What an amazing location!
Overlooking the beautiful Gold Coast, this lovely family home is full of character and has huge potential for the next family!
Having taken great care to bring the home up to a lovely offering the owners have presented a home, full of character with an art deco feel, modern kitchen and lovely entertainment spaces!
With minor renovation, this home could be modernized even more to suit the taste of the new owners. The high ceilings and huge windows keep each space light and allow cross-ventilation to cool the home in summer. With exposed double brick through the home and a wood-burning fireplace in the heart of the home, the family room is perfect for entertaining.
The master bedroom, and two guest bedrooms are at one end of the home offering privacy for the family. Each features a ceiling fan and two of them views of the coastline.
Outside, this home is surrounded by a spacious yard that is well-manicured and easy to maintain. With plenty of covered space to entertain, the pool is a true feature of this home and shares the views to the coastline.
With plenty of peace and quiet, this home is a hidden gem in the heart of the Gold Coast.
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- A family bathroom
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Large modern kitchen
- Beautiful in ground pool
- Huge 740m2 block
- Low maintenance courtyard
- Covered side patio
- Single Lock-up garage
- Multiple beautiful parks nearby – Lawrance Hinde Park 5 minutes
- 5-minutes to excellent coffee shops, restaurants, supermarkets, and a convenience store
- Surrounded by beautiful natural bushland
- Minutes away from multiple sports facilities
- 10-minutes to Robina Hospital
- 10-minutes to Robina Train station
- Easy access to the M1
- 25-minutes to the Gold Coast Airport
- 55-minutes to the Brisbane International Airport
- Young Adventurers Montessori
- Worongary State Primary School
- Little Explorers Child Care Centre
- Gilston State School
- All Saints Anglican School
- Mudgeeraba State School
- Queensland Independent College