Luxe living in perfect riverside location, this stunning light filled terrace home, is at the epicentre of all that Hawthorne has to offer. Park the car and walk to eateries, shopping, cinemas, parkland, sporting facilities, cycleway, river and ferry.
The unique combination of both privacy and proximity means you can be a part of the action or retreat to your own private sanctuary. Liveability is assured in this stylish low maintenance residence spread over three levels with house size proportions.
Relish alfresco dining with large 20sqm balcony north-facing balcony adjoining large open plan internal living. A smaller balcony on the southern side offers airflow from river and bay breezes.
The well configured gourmet kitchen has generous bench space, 40mm stone tops, Smeg appliances with 900mm cooker, built-in dishwasher and abundant storage. Cook up a storm for lively soirees or just relaxing down time.
- 3 x Bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- 2.5 x Bathrooms (powder room on living level)
- Double remote controlled side by side lock-up garage (7.2m x 5.8m)
- Floor areas, 144sqm internal, 23sqm external, 42sqm garage
- Ducted air-conditioning (zoned)
- Separate study nook on top level
- High ceilings and open plan living
- Vertical feature screening to stairwell
- Tile and carpet floor coverings with timber staircase
- Epoxy flooring to garage
- Laser cut entry screening
- Pet friendly with doggie door from garage to courtyard
- Boutique complex of 7 residences built in 2015
- Proximity and privacy in blue ribbon river suburb
- Walking distance to buses and Hawthorne Citycat ferry
- Close to shopping, supermarkets, eateries, parkland, sporting amenities
- Stroll to renowned Oxford St, Hawthorne Garage and cinemas
- Easy access to Brisbane Airport, Gateway Arterial, North-South Freeway
- 4 kms to Brisbane CBD
Home to numerous parks, Hawthorne is a blue-chip riverside suburb on the eastern side of the Brisbane CBD, and is lifestyle personified. Well serviced by buses and CityCat with the Morningside train station nearby. Housing is an eclectic mix of character homes, post-war timber dwellings, and low to medium residential residences.
A wonderful opportunity now presents to start living the dream! A must inspect property!