Fantastically positioned to maximise a prestigious Inner City lifestyle - this contemporary fully furnished 3 bed, 2 bath renovated apartment has an open plan living space with stylish finishes.
Beautifully presented French interior designers owned property, the spacious main bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe & en-suite. Cleverly designed, the remaining two bedrooms feature built-in robes and large, separate main bathroom with bath/shower.
- Fully renovated
- Beautifully fully furnished
- 3 generous bedrooms (all with built-ins, built-n desk & mirror)
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 secure car space
- Walking distance to exceptional cafes and restaurants
- Two balconies (one northern side, one southern side)
- Carpeted in the living area & bedrooms
- Entertainers kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Void ceiling height 5.2m & air-conditioning
- Quality plantation shutters throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
- Large 115sqm apartment
- Facilities include; swimming pool, gym & BBQ area
- Close to eateries, supermarket, parks, cinemas, galleries & cycleways
- Walking distance to CityCat ferry & buses
- 15mins to Brisbane Airport & Gateway Arterial
- 2kms to Brisbane CBD
- Only 50 metre to the Brisbane River walk and close to the Marina
- Extremely low Body Corporate (electricity inclusive) - $4,300/per annum (approx.)
- BCC Rates - $1,600/per annum (approx.)
- Water & Sewerage Rate - $1,000/per annum (approx.)
Kangaroo Point is a riverside suburb of Brisbane and is located directly across from the CBD. The renowned Kangaroo Point Cliffs and Story Bridge (built in 1940) are standout attractions to this area. Housing is an eclectic mix of character homes and timber workers cottages in conjunction with medium to high density living.
Call Sharon or Paul to make a time to inspect this property....