Superb PC (Principal Centre) zoned opportunity presents itself for investors/developers in the heart of Capalaba Business district.
An amazing opportunity to land bank in this key location with multiple uses allowed within as per the Redland City Plan.
Features and Location -
- Combination of 4 separate titles of 607m2 each to get a total of 2,428m2 of prime PC zoned land. Hard to find four properties in a large rectangular block.
- As per the Redland City Plan, this sections of Principal Centre zoning allows a build height of 23m.
- These properties will be along the major pedestrian spine as indicated by the Capalaba concept plan in the Redland City Plan. Check images for more info.
- It is right next to the landscaped section of Capalaba library which provides potential for a landmark development with a great area presence and a superb outlook.
- It is superbly located right behind Capalaba Central shopping centre.
- Multiple business uses are allowed and encouraged including but not limited to Shopping Centre, Community Care centres, Educational Establishment, Function facilities, Healthcare Services, Hardware and Trade, Hospital, Multiple Dwelling, Office Retirement facilities etc and much more. As per the Redland City Plan "The purpose of the principal centre zone code is to guide the development of most diverse mix of uses including the highest order business, retail, government, community, entertainment and cultural activities, the highest density forms of housing, and the highest concentration of employment in the Redlands."
- Solid holding income form four separate houses while you organise approvals or hold this in your investment portfolio.
This is a golden opportunity to invest/develop in this area with a superb growth potential.
Contact Team Warren to express your interest today.
Disclaimer - All information and suggested development options contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. All listed development options above require the buyer's own due diligence and are subject to satisfaction of the subdivision code & subject to council approval.