Favourably located in Greenslopes' most sought-after pocket within walking distance to everything the area has to offer.
This quality 6 bedroom residence set on 576m² will strike appeal amongst many astute buyers, from larger or generational families through to investors or potentially anyone looking to run a business and reside from home. This grand old lady built in the 1920's offers superb character throughout giving you an insight into that of a by-gone era. Quality modifications and upgrades undertaken earlier this century, ensures both worlds come together as one.
Each level is fully self-contained offering 3 bedrooms, bathrooms, living areas (internal and external) plus kitchens and each with their own separate access giving you outstanding options. Situated within the highly credentialed catchment areas of Greenslopes Primary and Cavendish Road High Schools making it ideal for young and old.
- 6 Bedrooms with A/c
- Master on lower level with ensuite
- Traditional main bathroom on upper level, 2 quality bathrooms including ensuite on lower level
- Generously sized open plan living & dining areas
- 2 Sizeable kitchens - one with breakfast bar and gas cooktop the other with meals area and gas cooktop
- Terraced 576m² with mostly level back yard
- Soaring 10' ceilings on upper level with 9' ceilings on lower
- Quality original features including stained glass windows, fretwork & Vj's
- Sunroom plus kids rumpus/games room on upper level
- 2 Superb decks front and back for rest and play
- South/Easterly aspect
- Solar electricity
- Insulation throughout most of the home
- Stunning hardwood floors on upper level with new flooring on lower level
- 2 Car accommodation
- Generously sized laundry
- Water tanks (3000ltrs and 1000ltrs) & storage shed
Minutes to nearby Stones Corner Shopping Precinct, Greenslopes Shopping Centre, IGA, restaurants, cafes, local parks, sporting clubs, Hospitals, transport options and good access to the M1. Make it yours today!