Gabba Hill is renowned for being able to stroll to cafes, the Antique Precinct, close to Southbank theatres and restaurants or West ends hip lifestyle bars and shops. Just a 5 minute walk to the Mater, Queensland Children's or 15 minutes to the Princess Alexandra Hospitals, this location is real estate Gold!
- It was recently renovated so the kitchen and bathroom is lovely and stylish and there are neutral colors through out
- Nestled at the rear of a boutique complex this apartment is one of just 8 so very private and secure
- The exclusive use courtyard is green leafy, private and serene, the perfect place to sit and relax
- The kitchen overlooks the courtyard and enjoys a gas stove, stone bench tops and range hood
- It is airconditioned and has planation shutters
- Second bedroom which could also be used for formal lounge if you desire
- The body corporate and sinking fund is just $835 per quarter
Whilst Woolloongabba is best known as being home to the famous Gabba sports stadium, it is undergoing significant transformation into a chic urban locale. It is renowned for its culture, abundance of cafes, retail growth, and arguably one of Brisbane's most walkable suburbs providing access to employment, transport and all other inner-city conveniences. Having close proximity to bikeways, busways or the Park Rd Railway train station and home to the Cross River Rail, living here makes getting anywhere you want to go very easy and extremely doable!.
Please visit Sam Peterffy from Harcourts at your very first convenience, this little gem will be snapped up soon.