Located on Level 7 at Olympia on Russell, this elegant, low maintenance two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is located within easy walking distance to South Bank parklands, fantastic bars and restaurants in West End and Fish Lane, and also close to the exciting new West End Village precinct. The Queensland Cultural Centre experiences are also just a short stroll away and include the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, State Library, QPAC, Museum and the Gallery of Modern Art. This modern residential building is also in the catchment area for West End State Primary School and Brisbane State High School.
The top floor apartment comes with one of Brisbane's most incredible views across the ever-changing landscape of the city. It has uninterrupted views over the beautiful green space of Musgrave Park and beyond to the new Queens Wharf development.
Unit 703 boasts a high-end open plan kitchen with beautiful stone bench tops, 35 bottle wine fridge, tiled flooring and European appliances including dishwasher. The master bedroom is serviced by a spacious ensuite, while the living area and second bedroom make use of the main bathroom. The internal laundry comes complete with washing machine and dryer.
The property details are as follows:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
- Queen sized second bedroom with built-in robe
- Open plan kitchen and living space with incredible Brisbane City vistas
- Luxurious main bathroom with large rain shower and plenty of storage
- All rooms open on to the balcony and have spectacular city views
- Wine fridge, Bosch washing machine and dryer included
- Home office with built-in desk - ample room for two people
- Security access and intercom
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout and ceiling fans
- 2 car (side by side) secure basement car parking
- Extra-large caged area for your extra storage needs
OLYMPIA ON RUSSELL
Complex features include:
- Spacious rooftop entertaining precinct for your leisure whilst entertaining friends and family
- BBQ area
- Onsite management
- Secure building entry and car park
** Annual Body Corp Rates: $5,238.14 as at 23 June 2021 (Sinking Fund and Administration Fee)