"Durham" is set high on the hill over two levels, a spacious and stylish home that has recently been fully renovated and restored with outstanding 270-degree panoramic views. Located in one of the best streets in Highgate Hill, this home takes full advantage of natural light, breezes and generous proportions.
The home boasts multiple living and entertaining spaces and has a kitchen on both levels. There are four bedrooms (master with ensuite), separate lounge and formal dining room.
- Polished floors, high ceilings, decorative archways and pressed metal ceilings
- Expansive saltwater inground pool with Bali hut
- Formal dining room or fifth bedroom
- Air conditioned (ducted upstairs and split system downstairs), ceiling fans and plantation shutters
- Kitchen with island and stone bench top, dishwasher, rangehood and gas cooking
- A second internal living area downstairs plus three additional spaces outside
- A double gable garage with drive through access to the backyard plus off-street parking for 3 more vehicles or boat
- Landscaped gardens with beautiful large grassed area in the backyard between the house and pool
- All 4 bedrooms have BIRS, master with walk through robe plus walk in linen
- Clearshield and Crimsafe security doors, automatic and security gate
Located on a fully fenced 857m2 child and pet friendly allotment, this property is just 1.5km from the CBD, walking distance to Southbank or West End cafes and restaurants. It is close to the States finest hospitals and schools, including Somerville House, St Laurence's College, as well as being in the highly acclaimed Brisbane State High catchment.