This massive townhouse is in a fantastic location, next to the park and handy to cafes, restaurants, parks, Richlands Shopping Centre and train station. It's a 25-minute drive to Brisbane CBD via the M5 and there are top quality state and private schools to choose from in the area.
It has an abundance of space in the huge living and dining area. Upstairs are three carpeted bedrooms, main with walk-in robe and ensuite, plus the family bathroom with full sized bathtub and separate shower.
Enjoy the roomy courtyard where the kids and pets can play or you can invite friends over for a barbie.
The body corp fees are very low for the area and the complex has plenty of greenery and well maintained gardens throughout. There are more visitor parking spaces than you'll ever need and the kids will enjoy the resort style swimming pool in the complex.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Air conditioning
- Massive main bathroom with bath
- Master bedroom with Walk in Robe and En-Suite
- 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Additional downstairs toilet
- Private laundry and clothesline
- Lock-up garage and additional parking in complex
- Very large living area
- Huge courtyard
- Large private rain water tank
- Private hot water system
This one will be gone fast, get in quick.