In a Cul-de-sac address only 12kms from the CBD sits this easy living, very spacious lowset brick and tile on a 638sqm block, it is impeccably presented and maintained in an idyllic setting backing onto parklands in the popular suburb of Keperra. An immaculate kitchen acts as the hub of the home and caters for all your requirements, also with an impressive outdoor entertaining where privacy is paramount and the feeling of free space is epitomised by the unique design.
Toni and Christine are here to help
- 4 bedrooms all with built in robes and fans, master with ensuite, air conditioning and walk in robe
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet & wash basin
- Open plan kitchen and family room
- State-of-art kitchen with quality appliances, dishwasher, wall oven, electric cooktop, pantry, breakfast bar, banks of drawers, servery window to outside, fabulous stone bench tops any avid chef would appreciate
- Built-in family sized laundry with outside access
- air-conditioning + fans throughout
- Carpeted and tiled throughout
- Double auto garage
- Fully Fenced with landscaped gardens
- Crim safe security
- Solar Panels: 3kw
- Rain water Tank: 5,000ltrs
- South facing
- Garden Shed
- Built:1987 (34yrs approx.)
- Land size: 638m2
- Rates: $1800.00pa approx.
- School Catchment: Ferny Grove with schools within 1.75km
- Close by to all amenities, transport, shops, schools and parks
Immerse yourself in the local community, Keperra is located just 12km to the Brisbane CBD, Keperra borders The Gap and is a fantastic blend of character and modern homes. You'll find a large range of shops and services at the nearby Great Western Super Centre, Bunnings and the Gap shopping centre. Brookside and Blackwood St precinct all just minutes away. Keperra and Ferny Grove station services the suburb alongside Brisbane City Council buses. With an abundance of parks and Enoggera reservoir nearby.
Keperra homes sell fast and this one will be no exception.