Positioned in a tightly held complex, 21/12 Crosby Avenue offers you a quiet and carefree lifestyle in central Arana Hills. Set over two levels it has a spacious feel with the social hub on the entry level and the private family quarters on the upper level.
- Open plan living
- Neat and tidy kitchen with a dishwasher and generous workspace
- Private courtyard offers alfresco living
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- 2 additional bedrooms with built-in cupboards
- Contemporary family bathroom with oversized bath & separate toilet
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Single garage with remote controlled door and internal access
- Internal laundry and third toilet off the kitchen
Additional information: -
- Pet friendly, subject to approval
- Body Corporate levy per 6 month cycle is currently $637.00
- Council Rates are currently $453.25 per ¼
- School catchment for Grovely State School and Mitchelton State High School
- Currently tenanted with tenancy ending early July 2021
Invest in your future today! Whether buying as your first home, downsizing or starting an investment portfolio this is the perfect opportunity you have been waiting for.
Carmen makes buying real estate simple, easy and stress free, so call Carmen today!
Why we love Arana Hills ...
Arana Hills is very conveniently located just 11km to Brisbane CBD with an abundance of parkland and easy access to Bunyaville State Forest. Arana Plaza is the major shopping centre for the hills district' home to K-Mart, Coles and Aldi. You will also find several major banks, restaurants, take away stores and doctors within this shopping district and Arana Leagues Club just across the Kedron Brook. Grovely Train station is only a short walk away and, Brisbane City Council buses service the suburb.