Elevated and located in one of the most sought-after pockets in Mitchelton, sits this spacious and light filled family home. You will be able to relax and entertain your family and friends, while the kids play and swim in the fully fenced and private backyard and pool. Located in a quiet pocket, on a 607m block that's within easy walking distance to Oxford Park train station and the Kedron Brook bike track, this home ticks all the boxes.
With features that include:
- Brand new carpet over hardwood floors
- North-Eastern facing deck overlooking the backyard and pool
- Open plan and spacious lounge and dining areas
- Air-conditioned living and ceiling fans throughout
- Solid timber kitchen with good storage and bench space
- Three bedrooms have ceiling fans and the master features air-conditioning
- Bathroom has separate bath and shower
- Spacious sunroom with views towards the city
- Retained, fenced and level back yard
- Extremely private and low maintenance pool
- Additional downstairs powder room
- Secure six vehicle accommodation
- Huge downstairs multi-purpose room
Built in a quiet pocket of Mitchelton, that's within easy walking distance to Oxford Park train station, Kedron Brook, Blackwood St, local parks, shops and schools, this home ticks all the boxes!
Mitchelton is the perfect place to raise a family with its leafy neighbourhood, mix of character and contemporary properties, superb train and bus transport system and access to both large and boutique shopping facilities. With a choice of many lovely streets, parks and bikeways, this is a safe and friendly suburb suitable for families, professionals, retirees/downsizers and investors alike. Blackwood Street is within easy walking distance to a great choice of cafes in addition to the monthly Jan Power farmers market held on the first Sunday of every month - you will love it here in Mitchelton.