Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions Albany Creek proudly presents 78 Thiess Drive, Albany Creek. This expansive home is situated on an impressive 798sqm block with fully fenced flat backyard and immaculate presentation.
This home will not disappoint with multiple spacious living areas, spacious light filled bedrooms, Large undercover outdoor entertainment area, plenty of room for a separate BBQ hut, double electric lock-up garage and vacuumed system.
- Large open carpeted living room with formal dining room and Panasonic split-system air conditioning.
- Spacious open plan dining, living room with fire place and kitchen with double sink, four burner Omega electric cooktop, Robinhood rangehood, Westinghouse oven and plenty of cupboard storage space.
- Bedroom one, two and three are all light filled and spacious rooms with new carpet, built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- Master bedroom incorporates new carpet, Mitsubishi split system air conditioning, walk in robe, rear patio access and en-suite bathroom with toilet, vanity and shower.
- Family bathroom with shower, bathtub, separate toilet and vanity.
- Large separate laundry with backyard access and space for a washer and dryer.
- Spacious rear undercover patio area.
- Large double lock-up garage with electric door, plenty of cupboard storage and good amount of bench-space
- Aqua Max electric hot water system
- Fully fenced backyard
- Side access
- Garden shed
- Undercover storage area
- Vacuum Maid system
- NBN Connected
- Brisbane Airport: 20km
- Brisbane CBD: 16km
- Albany Creek State High School: 1.4km
- Albany Hills State School: 2.2km
- Albany Creek Market Place: 1.2km
- Albany Creek Village: 3.2km
- Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre: 8.5km
- Prince Charles/Holy Spirit Hospital: 8.4km
** Building and Pest Available for Interested Buyers **
A popular North Brisbane suburb, Albany Creek about a half-hour drive from Brisbane CBD is a highly sought-after destination for families. There are 4 primary schools in the area, a renowned high school and 5 childcare centres to accompany this. Bursting with parkland and nature reserves there are also impressive local amenities, providing multiple shopping centres and a huge array of restaurants and food outlets. Direct access to public transport links you to the nearby Prince Charles & Holy Spirit hospitals, Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre and Brisbane CBD. For further information, please contact your local agent Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.
For further information, please contact your local agent Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.