Backing onto beautiful and pristine Albany Creek parkland, the quiet and peaceful home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, parking for two cars and all the room the kids could ever need. Cara Bergmann of Harcourts Solutions Albany Creek proudly presents, 48 Folkstone Avenue, Albany Creek.
Waking up each morning to a fresh coffee on your deck overlooking Tom Simpson Park is what many buyers dream of and what remains a well-kept secret amongst Albany Creek residents. This renovated family home is perfect for those looking to enter the area's school catchment zones, escape the hustle & bustle of the city, or look to seek a more relaxed low-maintenance lifestyle.
- Generously sized family kitchen with cooktop, dishwasher and informal meal area.
- Living area with polished timber flooring, air-conditioning unit and western facing alcove.
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning, built-in wardrobes & ceiling fan.
- Additional 2 bedrooms both with ceiling fans & built-in wardrobes.
- Family bathroom with shower, vanity and separate toilet for extra convenience.
- Large entertainment deck at the rear of the property overlooking parkland.
- Sprawling fully fenced backyard with room for veggie patch.
- Tiled rumpus room with bar area.
- Laundry with direct outdoor access.
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity.
- Double secured vehicle garage
- Solar power
*Building and Pest Report available to interested purchasers*
- Albany Creek Central Shopping Centre, 950m
- Albany Creek State High School, 600m walk
- Albany Hills State School, 1.1km
- Albany Creek Leisure Centre, 1.1km
- Westfield Chermside, 8.1km
- Prince Charles/Holy Spirit Hospitals, 8.3km
- Brisbane CBD, 16.2km
- Brisbane Domestic/International Airport, 19.5km
A popular North Brisbane suburb, Albany Creek about a half-hour drive from Brisbane CBD is a highly sought-after destination for families. There are 4 primary schools in the area, a renowned high school and 5 childcare centres to accompany this. Bursting with parkland and nature reserves there are also impressive local amenities, providing multiple shopping centres and a huge array of restaurants and food outlets. Direct access to public transport links you to the nearby Prince Charles & Holy Spirit hospitals, Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre and Brisbane CBD.
For further information, please contact your local agent Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.