Renovate or Split the Block
Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions Albany Creek proudly presents 59 Landsboro Avenue in Boondall. This rare opportunity in the heart of Boondall, ready and waiting for a fresh touch. This parcel of land offers buyers the chance to possibly split and sell with absolute ease.
Positioned on a wide street in a non-flooding area of Boondall perched on just over 1000m2 of land this is perfect for buyers looking to test the waters of development. Already gifted with a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom 2 car home at the front of the block buyers are able to renovate and maintain street presence with character whilst offering unwanted land toward the rear of the property.
- 3 Beds, one bath, open plan lounge and dining, kitchen and under house storage
- Wooden floorboards
- Drive through garage
- Large shed
- Near level 1012m2 block
- 16.8m street frontage
- Close to all local amenities including shops and public transport
- 400m from Boondall Train station
- Under 20km to Brisbane CBD
- Bus stop across the street
- 2.8km to Gateway Motorway allowing easy access to both North and South coasts
Close distance to multiple schools, public transport, parks, local shops and cafes.
- Boondall Train Station, 650m
- Boondall State School, 700m
- IGA Boondall, 1.0km
- Boondall Dog Park, 2.2km
- St Joseph's Nudgee College, 2.2km
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre, 2.7km
- Virginia Golf Club, 5.6km
- Australian Catholic University, Brisbane Campus, 8.6km
- Brisbane Domestic/International Airport, 12.4km
- Brisbane CBD, 16.0km
Boondall is a suburb in the City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. In the 2016 census, Boondall had a population of 9,217 people. Situated approximately 13.5km north of Brisbane near Moreton Bay, almost halfway between Brisbane and the coastal city of Redcliffe. The Boondall Wetlands are in the east of the suburb. These internationally significant wetlands contain more than 1000 hectares of protected area that provides habitat to a wife range of animals including more than 190 species of birds. A residential zone, Boondall is home to a mix of young and established families and retirees.
To book your inspection or to discover more, call Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.
* Splitting is subject to council approvals*