Outstanding Home In An Outstanding Location
It is not often that a home of this quality becomes available in such a fantastic location. 6 Long Street is 759sqm of prime Peninsula Real Estate and will offer one lucky Buyer plenty of options. This is a stunning top to toe renovation with the option move in and simply enjoy, extend up, extend out, add the shed or add a second dwelling (subject to council approval) - you make the choice!
An inspection is a must to really appreciate that quality and attention to detail that has been paid in preparing this home for the market. Everything has been thought of! Not lived in since completion of the renovation, you will find:
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Tasteful kitchen is the heart of the home
- Good size living area plus has easy access to the
- Massive covered outdoor area
- 3 Airconditioned Bedrooms (main bedroom with ensuite)
- both bathrooms are double waterproofed and feature stunning floor to ceiling tiles
- New wiring, new plumbing and drainage, solar panels, electric appliances, tinted windows, insulation and sound proof batts, Crimsafe and security screens. The list goes on!
All of this within a fully fenced yard with electric gate for added security and privacy. You also have clear side access to the back of the block which also has power, water and sewerage should you want to add the shed or 2nd dwelling.
Location is everything! Lovers of golf, fishing and beach walks will all find this property location ideal. PLUS you are only minutes to schools, shops and all the amenities Peninsular living offers with easy access to the highway. Don't miss this opportunity to secure your own piece of Peninsular living.
Call Nyssa on 0404 049 772 for more details or visit an Open Home.
DISCLAIMER. This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.