Welcome to 17 Bank Street, Margate! This architecturally- designed home boasts coastal living with character charm.
The family friendly floorplan offers 3 bedrooms (master bedroom complemented with generous WIR & Ensuite), 2 bathrooms and large family living area complete with a cathedral pitched ceiling, wood-burner & atrium.
Be the envy of many in the massive kitchen that provides and abundance of stone benchtop space, cabinetry and quality stainless steel appliances (900m Oven/Hotplates);
This unique home delivers multiple entertaining spaces:
- The private front decked space has a garden trattoria them with established gardens and feature lighting.
- Decked BBQ area
- Decked Jacuzzi area (spa included)
- Low maintenance flat grassed yard
Benefit from close proximity to:
- Margate Beach - 420m approx
- Margate Village Shopping Centre - 600m approx
- Restaurant/Bars: Sebel (featuring Sunny's rooftop bar) - 300m approx / The Golden Ox - 260m approx.
- Public Transport - Various bus routes
- Humpybong State School - 900m approx.
Contact Glen Wilson on 0410 454 034 to arrange your inspection.
Auction - 24th June 2021 at 6.00pm. Redcliffe Dolphins Leagues Club.