Entry Level Ground-floor unit with Parkside living
Situated in a safe, peaceful and highly sought after complex, this immaculate low maintenance ground floor unit offers a care-free lifestyle opportunity or an easy set & forget investment opportunity.
Offering a spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboards, bench space and pantry. Complemented with an over-sized & air-conditioned open plan living & dining space that flows seamlessly to an undercover entertaining area that offers the perfect place to relax and enjoy your breakfast or entertain family & friends in private after work.
Two generously-sized bedrooms, with spacious built-ins. The master bedroom boasts ensuite, WIR and direct access to the outdoor area. Additional features include a main bathroom with bathtub, single lock up garage with an additional park in front of unit.
This pet-friendly complex has an in-ground pool and plenty of visitor parking
- 2 good-sized bedroom with built-ins
- Master with ensuite & direct access to the outdoor area
- Well-kept main bathroom
- Large open plan living/dining area with A/c
- Easy working kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher, oven & breakfast bar
- Large under cover patio
- Private and good-sized backyard
- Single lock up car garage plus a car space
- Low Body Corp
Additional highlights of this convenient location:
- Coles, Aldi, bakery, takeaway, alfresco dining and other stores in the Shopping Centre across the road
- Bus stop, with high frequency and express BUZ service during peak times, also across the road, with buses going to Westfield Chermside, QUT and the CBD
- Carseldine Railway Station (4 minute drive) and Zillmere Railway Station (4 minute drive)
- Taigum State Primary School, Taigum Kids Early Learning Centre (8 minute walk) and various other schools and childcare facilities close by
- Taigum Square Shopping Centre (2 minute drive) Big W, Woolworths, Post Office, Chemist, Doctors, Pathology, Dentist, Ophthalmologist, coffee shops and an assortment of other retailers
- Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre (10 min drive)
- Hidden World Playground, a colourful range of facilities for active children (7 minute walk)
- Sandgate and Shorncliffe beaches (10 min drive)
- Aquatic Centre and skate park (2 minute drive)
- Easy access to major arterial roads, the M1 and M3; Brisbane Airport (20 min drive).