2 bedrooms | study nook | 2 bathrooms | 2 carparks side-by-side | storage cage
Exuding sophistication and elegance throughout, this two bedroom plus study apartment is set to the highest standard offering luxurious interiors taking in 180* degree breath-taking river and city vistas, as well as district views.
Enjoying a prime position on the 9th floor, this contemporary residence delivers an excellent low-maintenance lifestyle in a premium riverfront location.
It makes the perfect sanctuary for those who are seeking a stunning entertainers' retreat with an intimate sense of privacy, security and convenience.
- Open plan living flows onto generous sized entertainer's balcony
- Ultra-modern kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, double undermounted sink, breakfast bar and Miele appliances
- Incorporated into the living area are ample storage options and study nook
- Main bedroom includes walk-through robe, designer ensuite and access to balcony
- Light and bright second bedroom has built-in robe, and access to balcony
- Deluxe main bathroom includes a shower over bath, tiled floor to ceiling
- Ducted air conditioning, LED lighting and fans throughout, soft close drawers
- Luxurious double layer curtaining on floor to ceiling glass sliding doors and windows
- European style hideaway laundry conveniently placed off kitchen area
- 2 side by side secure carparks plus storage cage alongside, bike rack area
- Gallery House resort facilities: rooftop infinity edge pool, sundeck lounges, and BBQ
- On-site building management, secure entry foyer, secure carparking, pet friendly
Set alongside Portside Wharf with a vast array of waterfront cafes, designer shops and restaurants, cinema, supermarket, 24 hour gym, health and beauty, and easy transport options for the city and airport.
Call Julie Reid on 0438020032 for further information and to arrange your personal inspection on this exceptional property.
Unit Size: 104sqm* + 27sqm* garaging (see floor plan)
Water Rates: $ 84* per quarter
Council Rates: $ 306* per quarter
Body Corporate: $ 80* per week (pay-on-time discounted rate)
Potential Rental: $780* per week
( * Approximately)
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
NOTE: Where properties are being sold without a price, in accordance with government regulations a price guide cannot be provided. Please also note that the website being viewed may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.