Are you the family with heaps of toys, cars, trailers and tools? If you are, then this home is made for you! Fitted with four bedrooms plus study, two bathrooms and in a quiet court, this ultimate home is fit with EVERYTHING and ready for the next family.
Whether you're inside sitting by the fire, outside next to the pool or in the back shed working on the cars, this property has a space for everyone! The home has an extended double car garage with back roller door access to an undercover tandem carport. Additionally, there is a large shed with roller door that has three phase power connected to it.
Other features include:
- Full master suite with his and hers wardrobes and double vanity ensuite
- All other bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area plus separate large living area that opens to the outdoor area
- Undercover entertainment pergola area
- 16 x 5kw solar panels
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Evaporative cooling and ducted heating with an additional Fujitsu reverse split system in the living area
- HEAT n GLO gas log fire place
- Separate garden shed and 2000L water tank
- Two linen cupboards with copious amounts of storage throughout
- Laundry with outdoor access
The property sits in the Waverley Park Estate which is known to house some of the original homes to the Cranbourne area. Within minutes walking distance you will find South Gippsland Highway, 7-Eleven Petrol Station, Cranbourne Meadows Milk Bar and the Cranbourne Golf Course. Even so, popular schools such as Lyndhurst Secondary College, Courtney Gardens Primary, St Thereses Primary and Bluebird Early Education are only minutes drive from the home. Public transport, shopping facilities, medical centres and parklands are also within a very short distance.
There is too much to list with this amazing property! Do not miss out on the opportunity to inspect such a unique property like this one at 25 Evergreen Court, Cranbourne North!