Quality built and well preserved on approximately 180.8m2. This warm and inviting 2 bedroom brick veneer unit offers:
- A Light filled open plan kitchen, living & dining.
- Timber cabinetry kitchen with gas cooktop, brand new oven & rangehood.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner and gas wall heater.
- 2 bedrooms, both with built in robes.
- New floor coverings.
- New window furnishings.
- Recently re-painted interior.
- Main bathroom with separate shower, bath & separate toilet.
- Separate laundry.
- Enclosed backyard.
- Single garage with electric roller door & access to the rear backyard/laundry.
Just a short stroll to the Mary Checkley Reserve, ideal for walking your dog or playing with the grandkids!
Fantastic location being one of four Units in a quiet street with easy access to the centre of town and amenities.
Contact Kellie Thomas 0438 647 449 to arrange an inspection today.