Located on a quiet no through road is where you find this home on 5 Acres approx.
- 3 good sized carpeted bedrooms
- 2 lounge areas
- Kitchen with gas cooking
- Bathroom has a bath and separate shower.
- Ample water storage with 2 large tanks
- Bore water and a dam for the stock water
- Spring fed water well located on the property.
- Established trees and gardens
- Plenty of shedding
- Zoned rural living and with 2 titles.
Outside is an approx. 300 yr old Mortonbay fig tree that shelters the home and yard . Set up with dogpens ,chook runs, stables, round yard, old wooden mens shed under Mortonbay and plenty of fruit trees.
Very quiet location 1 min to Woodside township that offers a petrol station, post office and takeaway food, caravan park, primary school and recreation reserve.
Approx 12 minutes drive to Yarram and all amenities.
Contact us today to arrange an inspection of this rural property.