No 1 Flax Mill Close Drouin is situated only a few minutes from the shops, station, cafes, kinder and the school bus loop. Flax Mill Close is a very pretty and private parklike street renowned for its beautiful established trees and shrubs.
The three bedroom brick veneer home with large open plan formal and informal living areas would suit a first home buyer, retiree or a shrewd investor.
- Built in robes in all bedrooms
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Mains gas hot plates, wall oven, dishwasher and pantry
- Natural gas ducted heating
- Reverse cycle airconditioner
- Double garage URL with internal access and remote control door
- Garden shed
- 710m2 block
- Pretty gardens
If you are looking for a well presented and affordable home in a very convenient location look no further than 1 Flax Mill Close Drouin. Call Brian Soutar on 0418 515 252 or Pauline Soutar on 0408 354 403 from Harcourts Drouin for more information and to organise your inspection. Don't miss out on this one.