Here is a fantastic opportunity to own a great family home located just moments away from schools, shops and beautiful parklands.
With an approximately 6mx9m lock up garage plus more under cover from the side street, this home can accommodate all the family's needs.
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- Spacious living room
- Electric oven, gas stove top and ample storage space.
- Updated family bathroom
- Separate laundry with toilet.
- Split system heating and cooling
- Double garage/man cave plus storage.
- Further secure parking in the double carport behind gates accessible via second driveway
This home has been well looked after from a tenant paying $1608 a month, lease ends 24th of November 2021.
Location is ideal being close to Sandfield Dog and Skate Park, Rowellyn Primary School, and local shops.
A 10-minute drive to Frankston CBD, Karingal Hub, 3 train stations, Frankston and Seaford beach and easy access to both Eastlink and Peninsula Link - the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula.
If you would like a copy of the Section 32 Vendors Statement, please email us today.
For further information please call Bryce Houston on 0405 241 001 or Olivia Benzur on 0432 744 665 now.