Have you wanted your own home without the constant task of a large garden to maintain?
Built in 2016, this light, bright open plan home with sunny rear courtyard and pergola might be just right for you. But hurry as homes like this are rarely available.
- Master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Freshly painted throughout
- Floating floorboards
- Ducted Heating
- Split system air conditioner in living room
- Free-standing stainless-steel gas stove
- Long garage with remote-control door
- Large, decked pergola for entertainment
- Private low maintenance rear yard
- Colorbond fencing.
Location is ideal being 350m to St Joachim Catholic Primary & 500m2 to Carrum Downs Shopping Centre with Woolworths and K-Mart. A short drive to Carrum Downs Secondary College and Banyan Fields Primary School.
5-10 minute drive to Aldi, Frankston CBD, Karingal Hub, train stations, Frankston and Seaford beach and easy access to both Eastlink and Peninsula Link - the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula.
If you would like a copy of the Section 32 Vendors Statement, please email us today.
For further information please call Bryce Houston on 0405 241 001 or Olivia Benzur on 0432 744 665 now.