Located in the sought-after pocket of Harrison you will find this modern family home that offers the perfect blend of indoor and outdoor entertaining, with proximity to schools, parks, and the picturesque 'Wells' Station walking track combine to deliver a stunning family home with the ultimate lifestyle appeal.
Positioned on a comfortable 622m2 (approx.) block, this brick veneer home offers attractive street appeal. Welcomed in by a fresh, modern palette the home shines during the day with its vaulted ceilings and north-facing living areas that allow for stunning natural light.
With a huge list of inclusions, this lovingly maintained family home will be high on your list of open for inspections this week.
At a glance:
- North facing formal lounge, master bedroom, and living room with vaulted ceilings providing endless natural light.
- Blockout curtains and blinds
- Ducted and zoned Brivis dual fuel (refrigerated air conditioning and gas heating) from the same vents and single control panel
- Instantaneous gas hot water with digital temperature control in both bathrooms
- Spa bath to the main bathroom
- Kitchen with 40mm Caesarstone benchtops including 3m waterfall island, Smeg cooking appliances, and ultra-quiet Bosch dishwasher
- Formal lounge with acoustitherm insulation and 5 x in-ceiling booming surround sound speakers for your home theatre pleasure
- Paved outdoor entertainment area with wired outdoor speakers, a 6m x 3.5m remote controlled retractable awning, 2 x natural gas points for BBQs and/or heaters, and a built-in slide for the kids
- Landscaped garden with natural bluestone retaining walls (over $100k worth!), and Established flowering garden plus olive and apple trees, and herb garden.
- Hedges and 9 bay leave trees to provide year-round greenery and privacy to the courtyard and BBQ area
- Security system with perimeter (doors and windows) reed switches plus internal motion sensors
- RING wifi video doorbell and security video floodlight camera
- 'Crimsafe' security screens to external doors and keyed window locks to all windows
- 2.4 kW solar panel system on $0.45 feed-in tariff
- LED lighting throughout the home
- CAT6 network cabling to formal lounge, living room, and bedrooms 2 and 3
- NBN fibre to the premise (FTTP)
- Extra-wide oversized garage with built-in storage
- 10kg front load washer and 6 kg dryer
- Block size: 622m2
- Internal living: 195.84m2
- Garage: 44.5m2
- EER: 5.5
- Year built: 2007