The Perfect Family Home in a Cul-De-Sac
In the tightly held suburb of Palmerston, you will find this lovingly renovated family home that will suit growing families. Spread over one comfortable level with a well-thought-out floor plan 7 Buderim Place will be a property worthy of inspection.
The residence offers three separate living areas which attract beautiful natural sunlight, five large bedrooms (the second bedroom has been converted to an office and wardrobe), two well-appointed bathrooms, and a powder room.
The hub of the home is the renovated kitchen that looks onto the oversized deck with a spa and flows through to the private outdoor entertaining. The home is within walking distance to quality schools, local shops, and only a short drive to the Canberra CBD, Gungahlin Town Centre, and Belconnen.
At a glance:
- En-suite and powder room renovated
- Double garage with internal access and automatic doors, with small workshop area. Single attached enclosed carport with automatic door.
- Instant gas hot water
- Ducted evaporate cooling
- Renovated kitchen with granite transformation, 5 burner gas stovetop, and electric oven
- Two-zone gas ducted heating (added within the last three years) and electric fireplace in the living room
- Under tile heating in the powder room and en-suite
- Heated towel rail in the en-suite
- Established fruit trees and storage shed
- Gas bayonet for BBQ in outdoor entertaining
- Internal living: 223.67m2
- Block Size: 754m2
- Garage: 42.44m2
- Enclosed Carport: 25m2
- Deck: 30m2
- EER: 5
- Year built: 1993
- Rates: $713 PQ (approx.)
- Water: $216 PQ (approx.)