Entering through the covered porch into a formal lounge, the delightful tiled flooring, fresh paint, and large windows throughout ensure there is no shortage of light. An open plan family/ second lounge area overlooks the backyard and flows into the formal dining and kitchen.
With gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and feature pendant lights, the modern kitchen adds a touch of luxury. Four well-appointed bedrooms all featuring built-in wardrobes and the master with a generous ensuite and walk-in robe, offer perfect accommodation for the whole family.
Stepping outside, the low-maintenance gardens and concrete entertaining area provide a perfect backdrop for entertaining family and friends.
In close proximity to local parks, Santa Sophia College, Gables Town Centre, Box Hill City Centre Shops and public transport, you are sure to love all that this home has to offer!
* Covered porch entrance
* Formal living area
* Dining area adjacent to kitchen
* Additional generous family/ lounge area
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
* 4 well-appointed bedrooms with built-in robes
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Modern family bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
* Additional bathroom downstairs
* Laundry with storage and external access
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Outdoor entertaining area with low-maintenance gardens
* Two car secure garage with access to backyard
* Age of Property: approx. 1 years old
* Aspect: West Facing
* Land Size: Approx. 240sqm
* Rental Estimate: Approx. $650-700 per week* Primary School Catchment: Oakville Public School
* High School Catchment: Windsor High School
* Distance to Shops: Approx. 4 min drive (2.9km) to Box Hill City Centre Approx. 12 min drive (8.6km) to Rouse Hill Town Centre
* Distance to Public Transport: Approx. 15 min walk (1.1km) to Riverstone, Rouse Hill & Box Hill busses (746)
* Distance to Rail Link: Approx. 9 min drive (6.6km) to Vineyard Train Station & 12 min drive (9km) to Tallawong Metro Station
* Local Parks: Slidey Park, Gables
So bring the family along to our next open for inspection, we look forward to seeing you soon.
For further enquiries please contact Jesse Chain on 0450 454 572.