Offering a blue-ribbon lifestyle of exclusivity, substance and quality, this stunning single storey family home is peacefully and privately set on a large level 556sqm block of land in the heart of what is undeniably one of Ruse's most prestigious locations. Impeccably presented with exceptional fixtures/fittings and designed to maximise the flow of light and space throughout. Beautifully balancing contemporary style within a traditional form, this superb home has been intuitively designed for the family who love to entertain in style. Conveniently positioned close to the local schools, shopping centre and only a short drive to Campbelltown CBD.
Located in a very quiet tight cul de sac and built on the high side of the street. Offering a huge 4 car carport that leads through side access with double lockup gates to another single carport. Perfect for the tradesman or the family's caravan, boat or extra car space. For the family that's looking for extra storage space or for the car enthusiast, you'll be pleased to know the home also offers a detached double lockup garage with a rear remote door leading out to the reserve where the family has loved to entertain large gatherings.
- Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes to two rooms - The king sized master bedroom with his and her built-in wardrobes and a ceiling fan.
- Spacious lounge & dining room with air conditioning, office space and glass sliding doors that access the entertaining area.
- Large family room that flows from the kitchen with air conditioning, combustion fire place, and two sets of glass sliding doors, one leading to the entertaining area, the other to the pool area.
- Large modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, huge oven, dishwasher, ducted range hood & food pantry.
- One renovated 3 way bathroom with a double shower, bathtub & separate toilet.
- Double detached garage with rear access - 5 car carport with double gated side access.
- Large covered pergola area for entertaining all year round.
- Crystal clear in-ground saltwater pool with glass fencing.
- Front porch offering another fantastic area to relax & enjoy the afternoon sun.
- Polished timber floor boards throughout the home.
The current owners have owned this sensational home since 2003 and are only selling due to moving to the South Coast. Be sure to call me today for more information, or to set up a private inspection.
* Harcourts The Property People has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However, we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.