Situated on this elevated parcel of land sits this three-bedroom family entertainer with multiple indoor and outdoor zones, families can spread out and enjoy sea breezes and the coastline outlook. Sea views from the upstairs balcony and down stairs deck over the waters of Skennars Beach.
Upstairs boasts a large open plan living and dining area, that flows out to a covered entertaining deck with sweeping views, well equipped kitchen with great connection to the living space, chic main bathroom, two large bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans / master that flows out to covered deck.
Downstairs is outfitted with a large ground floor bedroom, nicely presented bathroom and laundry and additional large living zone that flows out to another large timber deck for family get-togethers
This layout has the flexibility to be able to separate the living areas for guest spaces or in-law accommodation.
Surrounded with established gardens this beautifully presented family home is in close proximity to pristine local beaches, cafes, restaurants, shops, schools and all that Lennox Head and the local area has to offer.
- Elevated 531m2 block with sweeping views and ideal area for a pool (STCA)
- Open plan living / dining areas flow seamlessly out to two large entertaining decks
- Well-appointed kitchen with great connection to the main living and dining zones
- Covered upstairs entertaining deck with sweeping elevated outlook and shade blind
- Three generous bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes - master flows out to covered deck
- Large downstairs family entertaining area that leads out to large ground floor deck
- Easily convert downstairs to self-contained guest accommodation or in-law flat
- Neat internal laundry / covered car spot and entry and backyard storage room area
- Proximity to pristine local beaches, cafes, shops and all that Lennox Head has to offer