Private Bushland Retreat With Studio
If you are looking for your own little piece of Australia this property is set amongst 60.7 ha / 150 acres of natural hardwood and offers the perfect bushland hideaway.
Located in the beautiful Northern Rivers situated approximately 17 minutes drive (28km) from Woodburn and 25 minutes (32km) to Evans Head.
Included on this parcel of land is a dam which is set amongst 5 acres (approx.) of cleared land, plus an abundance of natural hardwood timbers. There is also a small plantation of Tea Trees (approx. 30,000) which could also be harvested for extra income.
A studio/shed offering that rustic charm is located on half an acre of cleared land which overlooks a peaceful watercourse. The potential is there to add your own dwelling or holiday bush cabins (STCA) on this hidden little retreat.
- Bushland hideaway set on 60.7 ha / 150 acres of natural hardwood
- Large dam set amongst 5 acres of cleared land
- Rustic studio/shed overlooking a peaceful watercourse
- Potential for B&B or holiday bush cabins (STCA)
- Located 17mins drive (28km) from Woodburn / 25mins (32km) Evans Head. (Approx.)