A Picturesque Hobby Farm 15-minutes from Maitland
Answering the call for buyers seeking a semi-rural lifestyle change, plenty of space and relaxing country views, this superb homestead provides the ultimate retreat on approximately five acres of fertile land. Enjoying every creature comfort including air-conditioning, a combustion and open fire plus a rooftop solar system, the homes' interiors feature big bedrooms, dual living zones, a view-swept sunroom and an enclosed entertaining area that can easily host a large crowd. An attached garage and over-height 12m x 9m machinery shed increase appeal and the acreage boasts a dam, paddocks for horses, room for pets and the availability of cleared and level land ready for use.
- Single-level living with a free flowing floorplan featuring multiple living areas
- Expansive and enclosed entertaining area ready for large-scale family events
- Open timber kitchen with electric cooking and plenty of prep/storage space
- Lengthy sunroom with full-height windows framing farmland views
- Three large bedrooms, all with built-ins, master with bathroom access
- Spacious three-way family bathroom featuring a luxe corner bathtub
- Reverse-cycle a/c, open fireplace, combustion fire and cooling ceiling fans
- Raked ceilings, exposed brick walls, fruit-bearing trees, park-like grounds
- Large machinery shed plus an attached 7.5m x 7.5m double garage
- An ideal property choice for hobby farmers or tree changers
- Close to local schools, 15-minutes to Maitland's CBD or Stockland Greenhills
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.