If you're chasing value and opportunity in today's red hot property market, this classic period home could hold the key. Enjoying neat and tidy presentation with a desirable Cameron's Hill address, this original two-bedroom home is bursting with possibilities. Move straight in and enjoy the current day picture of vintage comfort or freshen the interior with a splash of contemporary flair. Investors will be happy to know there is a long-term tenant keen to stay.
High strapped ceilings, dado boards and picture rails offer a glimpse into the property's period past. The classic gun-barrel hallway layout features two generously sized bedrooms at the front with the lounge room forming the heart of the home and the eat-in kitchen and bathroom at the rear. Under the residence is a great storage area with laundry and workshop and the 282sqm block comes with a decent backyard.
If you are a racing enthusiast, Newcastle racecourse is just around the corner, while Hamilton Public school and Gregson Park are both a short stroll away as well as any number of cafes, restaurants, and bars on nearby Beaumont Street.
- Weatherboard and tinned roof home on north facing 282sqm block
- Held by the one family for almost 45 years
- Two classically proportioned bedrooms
- Central lounge room flows into eat-in gas-equipped kitchen
- Spacious full-size bathroom with shower over bath; under house laundry
- Fretwork, an ornamental fireplace, and picture rails all add charm
- Plenty of on-street parking in this blue-ribbon street
- 550m to Beaumont Street, 1750m to Newcastle Interchange, 2.5km to Marketown
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.