** Pre-registered one on one inspections only. Please contact us to book your private inspection.
Flaunting street appeal in spades with its white picket fence, freshly painted exterior and new timber deck to welcome you inside, this gorgeous Georgetown gem sports the results of a full contemporary renovation. This home and its location are a winner for families seeking comfort and convenience in equal measure.
Neutral décor and polished timber floors furnish the three robed bedrooms, air-conditioned lounge room, and ultra-spacious eat-in kitchen where you will be impressed by the abundance of bench and cupboard space. Both bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiling and frameless showers.
Corner block positioned and exceptionally low maintenance with a single garage and carport, this quiet street is literally a hop, skip and a jump to Callaghan College, Waratah shopping village and an easy stroll to the train station via leafy Waratah Park.
- Fully renovated three-bedroom home on low maintenance corner block
- Single garage and carport accessed via cul-de-sac Edward Street
- 12 solar electricity panels with inverter for lower utility bills
- All three bedrooms appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Air-conditioned lounge room with timber floors and ceiling fan
- Glossy white kitchen with stainless steel gas stove and dishwasher
- Two fully tiled bathrooms with frameless showers
- Crisp, neutral décor and polished timber floors
- 850m to St Philip's Christian College, Waratah Public, 1200m to Corpus Christi primary
- 4km to Newcastle city centre, 1.6km to Mater Hospital, 3.5km to University of Newcastle
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.