This three-bedroom home flaunts the results of tasteful renovations adding modern style and functionality to its classic layout. New flooring and blinds, upgraded insulation, and a contemporary new kitchen and laundry guarantee immediate enjoyment for a young family. Two new split system air conditioners ensure the home is climate-controlled year-round, while a 6kW solar system keeps your running costs down. Clever landscaping has levelled the backyard making it a great space for kids and pets to run around.
Move straight in and enjoy all the lifestyle benefits associated with such a neighbourly address. Wander around the corner to Lake Macquarie Square for groceries, specialty stores and eateries. Stroll across the road to the local pre-school or enjoy the easy 10-minute walk to Mount Hutton Public school, Aldi and local park. And for a fun family day out, drive down to Warners Bay and walk along the lake foreshore to great dining and shopping, or head out onto the water for a spot of sailing or fishing.
- Weatherboard and tile home on northwest facing 543sqm block
- All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes and updated carpet, blinds and fans, master with a/c
- L-shaped lounge and dining with new hybrid flooring and air conditioning
- Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless-steel dishwasher
- Refurbed bathroom with shower over bath and updated tapware and new w/c
- Renovated laundry and second w/c along with garage and storage under the home
- Neighbourly street strolling distance to shops, parks, childcare and schools
- 3km to lake foreshore at Warners Bay; 5km to Charlestown Square
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.