Whether it's the great street appeal with new fencing, external cladding and new timber deck, or the leafy rear setting that adjoins Winding Creek, there's lots to love about this three-bedroom home. Additionally, family-friendly Park Street is wonderfully quiet yet is just 400m from Charlestown Square and 500m from the local school. Ready to welcome new owners, this inviting property also comes with a rewarding opportunity to add further value with some cosmetic updates.
Polished timber floorboards and plenty of northern sunshine from the rear deliver an uplifting ambience throughout the open plan lounge, dining, and kitchen area, while air-conditioning and gas heating provide climate control. There's back door access to the laundry with handy second w/c and down to the terraced garden that offers plenty of space for kids and pets to play with the creek reserve as a lush backdrop.
With shopping, entertainment, transport and eateries on your doorstep and the city, beach, and Lake Macquarie in easy reach, this is a fantastic base from which to access everything your family needs.
- Weatherboard home on 651sqm block with north to rear aspect
- External updates include a Colorbond roof, cladding on the façade and fresh landscaping behind privacy fencing
- Air-conditioned lounge/dining room flows into kitchen with gas stove & dishwasher
- Two of the three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, master opens to front deck
- Fully tiled shower bathroom plus handy second w.c
- 1.5kw solar system and electric hot water with heat pump
- Driveway parking plus plenty of valuable storage space and workshop under home
- Good size backyard with pleasant aspect and plenty of room to extend (STCA)
- 1.6km from the city bypass offering an easy commute to the John Hunter Hospital
*This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information