A dream location that allows you to walk to Broadmeadow Station, The Barn café and primary and high schools, or be in the city and beaches in under 10 minutes offers the perfect setting for this charming three-bedroom home.
A bay window enhances the air-conditioned lounge room from where an archway frames the dining room, and tidy original kitchen and bathroom spaces present the astute buyer with a rewarding opportunity to make their mark. There's scope to extend upwards or outwards into the deep 506sqm block with rear lane access (STCA).
A double garage and level backyard enhance an address that's inviting today and enticing tomorrow in a central location that's always tempting less than 5-minutes from Beaumont Street.
- Classic home on northwest facing block of 506sqm with R3 Medium Density zoning & 1.5:1 Floor to Space Ratio
- Rear lane access into double garage and backyard
- Spacious air-conditioned lounge room flows into dining
- Family bathroom with bath, shower and separate w/c
- All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes
- 700m to Adamstown Public school, 1200m to Merewether High, 3.5km to Kotara High, 2.7km to HSPA
- 3.6km to Marketown, 2.6km to Westfield Kotara
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.