This fully renovated dual level home is a celebration of contemporary style, seamless indoor/outdoor living, and excellent versatility with a fabulous self-contained retreat on the lower level.
Whether you're entertaining friends on the north-facing deck at the front while enjoying leafy views and all-day sunshine or sitting on the private deck at the rear as the kids play in the yard, you'll appreciate the amount of outdoor space this lovely home delivers. Inside there's a relaxed vibe with three robed bedrooms, family bathroom and open plan living upstairs, while the lower-level functions brilliantly as a retreat for teens, visiting guests or as an Airbnb or rental accommodation.
Offering an idyllic family-focused lifestyle, the house sits near the Fernleigh Track and Glenrock State Conservation area, so you can access walking paths and mountain bike trails within moments of your front door. The superb location is also central to both Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square, just 10 minutes to town or the beach and is in the catchment zone for popular Belair Public and Kotara High schools.
- Versatile dual level home on north facing 601sqm block with leafy views
- Bright open plan living and dining opens to a choice of decks front and rear
- Contemporary kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, and dual drawer dishwasher
- All bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes
- Main bathroom with full-height tiling and shower plus handy second w/c
- Lower-level retreat with bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette, laundry and courtyard
- Double carport plus extra parking on driveway
- 6km to Merewether beach, 7km to Newcastle Interchange
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.