A loved family home for 25 years, this dual level brick treasure is ready for its next chapter.
Recently updated with a brand new 3-way main bathroom, this is a residence that's move in ready, although it's clear to see what further contemporary renovations could bring. Take the lead of surrounding properties and render the brickwork or add glass balustrading to the upper-level verandah. Alternatively, enjoy everything this home currently has to offer with a rumpus, fourth bedroom and second bathroom on ground level, and lounge, dining, kitchen and three further bedrooms upstairs. Kids and pets will appreciate the tiered backyard and adults will love the covered alfresco to relax and entertain.
Just 11km from Newcastle city centre and offering a shopping centre, easily accessible recreational areas, childcare facilities, schools, public transport and the John Hunter Hospital, Elermore Vale is a great place to raise a family.
- Double storey brick and tile home on 596sqm northwest facing block
- Double garage with two auto doors and the convenience of internal access
- Ducted air-conditioning provides climate control
- Rumpus, fourth bedroom and original second bathroom on ground floor
- Bright lounge and dining upstairs opens to verandah and leafy views
- Kitchen and meals appointed with electric cooktop and wall oven
- All three bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Sparkling new 3-way family bathroom
- 900m from Elermore Vale Public School; 1500m from Macquarie College
- 46 bus close by for travel between Glendale, Cardiff and Wallsend
*This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.