** Pre-registered one on one inspections only. Please contact us to book your private inspection.
Less than five years old, flawlessly presented and oozing low maintenance appeal means this two-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bathroom townhouse performs perfectly as a first home purchase, easy up-keep investment, or fuss-free downsizing option.
Finished to high standards, from the Caesarstone kitchen benches and quality appliances to the four separate split system air-conditioners and versatile extra living or work-from-home space upstairs, this residence boasts all the creature comforts one would expect from a property of this calibre. Its prized northerly orientation ensures natural light is a defining feature with a courtyard garden for alfresco enjoyment.
Peacefully positioned in a boutique complex of just six with visitors' parking, from here it's a quick dash to the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie and is moments to a choice of clubs, the local primary school and Cardiff's vibrant town centre.
- One of six townhouses in a boutique collection completed December 2016
- Single auto garage with laundry area offers the convenience of internal access
- Bright open plan living with a/c and outdoor flow to courtyard garden
- Kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Two robed bedrooms each with air-conditioning, master with ensuite
- Full-size family bathroom with shower niche and feature tiles
- Guest powder room and visitors parking, roller blinds throughout
- 300m to Wests Cardiff, Cardiff RSL and Cardiff Public school
- 4km from Warners Bay cafes, boutiques and the shores of Lake Macquarie
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.