Well proportioned and neatly presented throughout, this traditional family home radiates a welcoming appeal across a spacious dual-level layout. It is designed to easily accommodate growing families and provides multiple living zones that extend out to an extensive balcony and child-friendly yard. It is set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on an impressive 593.7sqm block, and is just moments from shopping precincts, quality schools and local dining.
- Separate living, dining and family zones across the ground level
- Easy access to a wide balcony embraced by elevated leafy views
- Enclosed child-friendly backyard is ideal for family entertaining
- Original timber kitchen fitted with appliances and a breakfast bar
- Three good-sized bedrooms are all fitted with walk-in wardrobes
- Master ensuite with a shower, optional fourth bedroom/study
- Bright main bathroom features spa bath and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Ducted air conditioning, downlights, landscaped front/rear gardens
- Double automatic garage with internal access, internal laundry w/c
- Close to everyday amenities including grocers, parks and transport
DISCLAIMER: While Harcourts Greenacre have taken all care in preparing this information and used their best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Harcourts Greenacre urges prospective purchasers to make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.