Inspection is currently by appointment due to Covid restrictions. Please contact the selling agents to arrange your private inspection.
Providing flexible living spaces and a welcoming ambiance, this stylishly appointed residence promises effortless family comfort and an impressive outdoor design ideal for leisurely entertaining. It is perched upon a 550.1sqm with a extra wide frontage of 17.07sqm making it a ideal duplex site subject to council approval. The property is conveniently located in a cul de sac street close to major shopping precincts, local schools and vibrant eateries.
- Land size 550.1sqm, frontage 17.07sqm approx
- Potential duplex site subject to council approval
- Naturel sunlight floods the interiors with natural light
- Park-like backyard plus a well-manicured front garden/porch
- Bright kitchen features appliances and air conditioning
- Three good-sized bedrooms fitted with built-in robes
- Main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, oversized shower
- Ceiling fans/lights, downlights, neutral décor, polished tiles
- Lock up garage designated study room, sunroom
- Undercover area with storage and adjoining bathroom
- Moments from public transport, parklands, cafes and grocers
DISCLAIMER: While Harcourts Greenacre have taken all care in preparing this information and used their best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Harcourts Greenacre urges prospective purchasers to make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.