Two long owned family investments are now being sold s a pair
They are raw R4 sites with a combine size of 1030m of Prime R4 zoned land.
- Zoned R4
- Frontage total is 25.6m and depth 40.2m (approx)
- Building height 13m approx.
- FSR 0.8/1
- The sewer main starts on 118 Alfred so should be able to be moved as needed for the Unit complex.
* Combined rental is $2003.33 with great tenants happy to stay on
Character filled and charmingly presented 3-bedroom family cottage offers an outstanding opportunity for owner occupiers or astute investors to enter the market. While the other is currently the local Laundmat.
Conveniently positioned within a short stroll to vibrant Harris Park & Granville shopping & dining strips, railway stations, Westfield Shoppingtown, parks, reputable schools, trendy restaurants, cafes and Rosehill Gardens Racecourse, with rapid access to James Ruse Drive & M4 WestConnex, nearby Parramatta Light Rail (under construction) and one of the largest urban renewal projects in Australia - Parramatta Square, a World-Class Civic Centre.
- One house leased as Laundromat
- Spacious formal living room with fireplace
- Separate dining area off kitchen
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances & corner pantry
- Updated bathroom with tiled shower over bathtub
- High decorative ceilings & as-new blinds throughout
- Carpeted bedrooms for year-round comfort
- Undercover alfresco patio with 2nd toilet & pet-friendly garden
- Semi-enclosed verandah at front
- Plenty of off-street parking
- With strict instructions to Sell, this property will not last long
Inspections by appointment only. Please contact our friendly sales team to book a suitable time. Strictly 1 person at a time and please wear your mask.