This well maintained 2 bedroom 1 bathroom ground floor unit is located in a convenient spot just across the road from McCallum Park and the Swan River.
* Two large bedrooms (master with built in robe)
* Semi-ensuite with combined laundry including washing machine
* Plenty of cupboard space to kitchen including Fridge
* Neutral decor
* Vinyl plank flooring throughout
* Split system air-conditioning to lounge room
* Private courtyard
* Security Screen doors
* Dedicated undercover parking bay
Access to the building is from Gloucester St.
All of the above, plus you are walking distance to cafes, restaurants public transport and easy access to the city.
WHAT TO DO NOW:
To register your interest in viewing this property, please send through an email enquiry with your details.
Once a viewing time has been arranged, you will be emailed the available inspection time. You must register before we can allow you entry in to the property.
You must register your details to ensure you receive updates on any unforeseen changes or cancellations of viewing times. A viewing time may be cancelled if no one registers to attend.
**You must view the property first with a representative from Bricks & Mortar Real Estate Solutions prior to applying** We do not accept applications before a viewing. We do not accept 1form applications.
Property Code: 245