To register to inspect, please click book inspection so we can keep you informed of inspection times and changes. If you have not registered to attend, the inspection may not proceed. All appointments will be conducted according to Covid safe guidelines.
Immediately warm and welcoming 257 Ross Street will capture your heart and inspire you with the meticulous design that has transformed this beautiful Victorian residence into the ultimate luxury pad in a sensational location… this will be love at first sight.
Light filled throughout; this unique residence features;
- European designer kitchen complete with high quality appliances, stone bench tops and full size island bench with storage;
- Expansive living and dining zone complete with open fire place flowing out onto the spacious entertainer’s deck complete with BBQ;
- Two generous sized bedrooms both with BIRs;
- Bathrooms so luxuriously appointed that you won’t be able to decide which one to use. The central bathroom wraps around a light well filled with a pop of colour, walk in shower and of course that bespoke freestanding bathtub;
- Appeal of high ceilings and timber floorboards throughout;
- Spacious European laundry complete with trough;
- Heating and cooling throughout;
- Secure off street parking for one car (or two smaller cars).
Ross st offers a compelling lifestyle proposition with close proximity to the beach, CBD, light rail, schools and the conveniences of Bay Street shops and restaurants at your doorstep.
Rarely do properties of this caliber present themselves, don't miss the opportunity to secure this unique residence, please contact Anthony on 0409 477 533 to arrange a private inspection.
Property Code: 581