Contemporary Living at it's finest
Encompassing two contemporary levels, this family home offers a unique blend of style and modern design. Peacefully positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac just minutes to the CBD, this impressive property is the perfect mix of location and lifestyle. This low maintenance residence will appeal to those seeking a generous open plan layout with lots of space to entertain.
- Open plan living and dining area with direct access to outside
- additional casual living area / family room upstairs
- well-appointed Caesar stone kitchen with gas cook top, quality European appliances and breakfast bar
- generous bedrooms with plentiful light and built-in robes
- master suite with private balcony, walk-in robe, and en-suite with shower and double vanity
- stylish main bathroom with quality fittings, guest powder room and internal laundry
- generous undercover alfresco area for year round enjoyment
- leafy, fully-fenced back garden with automatic sprinkler system
- large double garage with additional storage cupboard under the stairwell
- security system and wiring for pay TV
- reverse cycle air conditioning throughout and ceiling fans in the bedrooms
Set in the catchment for well-respected Coorparoo State School and within easy walking distance of local parks and picnic area, the location is family friendly. Centrally located near transport, the Samuel Street Shopping Village, Carindale Shopping Centre and positioned within the much sought after Martha Street precinct.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the "BOOK" button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property. We advise to check with your preferred Internet Service Provider prior to signing a lease