As you first enter this highset 3 bedroom character filled Queenslander, a light and bright sunroom greets you leading to a functional, open-plan living and dining area. Beautiful polished timber floors, casement windows, VJ walls, picture rails and gorgeous high ceilings with ornate period features compliment this home.
Adjacent to the timber kitchen a large covered timber deck is perfect for Queensland weekends. Entertaining friends and family all year round is easy when your outdoor entertaining area overlooks lush landscaped gardens, an inviting in-ground pool and woodfired pizza oven.
Downstairs, the home is completed with a laundry, second toilet and an abundance of storage space.
Conveniently located, this home is within close proximity to both Greenslopes and PA Hospitals and walking distance to Buranda bus & rail stations. Stones Corner precinct, Greenslopes Mall and Buranda Shopping Centre are moments away and the home is within easy reach to the M1 motorway and only 4km to the CBD.
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Ornate ceilings
• Air-conditioned & ceiling fans throughout
• Open plan living/dining space
• Solid timber kitchen with gas cooktop
• In-ground pool - maintenance included (tenant to pay chemicals)
• Woodfired pizza oven & herb garden
• Large grassed back yard - monthly lawn maintenance optional