Tidy, Low Maintenance Home with an Amazing Outlook!
Welcome to 79 Brown Parade, Ashgrove.
This cosy 2 bedroom + study is perfectly suited to the young family looking to live in a brilliant, yet peaceful neighbourhood. Situated next to the Bank Street Reserve and backing onto Breakfast Creek, you'll be in awe of the fantastic, green outlook this property has from it's deck. A great place to spend the afternoon unwinding you can have your own piece of tranquility and the creek flows on and the sun goes down.
- Large Master Bedroom with wardrobe, ceiling fan and air conditioning
- Second bedroom has built-in wardrobes and storage, along with ceiling fan and enough room for a Queen bed
- Third room perfect for a study, which opens up onto the back deck
- Lounge with ceiling fan, air conditioning and plenty of airflow
- Renovated kitchen with high quality gloss cupboards, dark stone benchtops, gas cooking and plenty of storage
- Polished timber floorboards throughout house
- Modern, contemporary bathroom with rainfall shower head and separate bathtub
- A huge amount of storage underneath, with a separate laundry and spare room
- Huge deck that looks out onto a leafy green outlook of Breakfast Creek
- Pets upon application
The property is situated on a quiet parade, where the only traffic that comes by are the people who live there. It's 300m from Macchiato Me cafe along with the Wardell Street Bus Stations with access to routes 350, 352, 598, 599, N392. The closest train station is Newmarket train station and the property is situated approx 1km away from the Ashgrove Shopping Complex, including Coles, Woolworths and Aldi. Other local points of interest include Enoggera Barracks, the Ashgrove Library, a surrounding of parks and walkways. You're also close to Oakleigh State School, Mt St Michael's College and St Finbarr's.
Book an inspection online!
1. Send an enquiry using the Email Agent button below and we will instantly respond with available inspection times OR Click on the "BOOK" button (available on our website click here, from the search rentals page)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Please note that if you do not register, we do not know you are interested!
Once you have found a property you like, applications are available on our website. With the current high enquiry rate, we advise that you take the time to prepare your application and have all the required documentation ready.
The tenant may be required to pay for the telephone line connection to the property. We advise to check with your preferred Internet Service Provider prior to signing a lease.