As a result of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we request all prospective tenants ensure that you bring to the appointment and wear a face mask while viewing the property. We also ask that you do not to touch anything, remember social distancing of 1.5 metres away from others and also if you are unwell or have been in contact with someone who is unwell, we ask that you do not attend.
Failure to do so unfortunately will mean that access will be denied. We appreciate your understanding in this regard.
This lowset brick home is perfect for any family offering true separation from one end to the other. From new paint, to new flooring, renovated kitchen/bathrooms and laundry, it will be like living in a brand new property.
Located within an easy walk to the waterfront, local primary school, corner shop and transport - the needs of every family member will be catered for.
* 4 good size built in bedrooms
* Main bathroom has separate bath
* Beautiful timber look flooring throughout
* Kitchen offers plenty of cupboard space with servery to second lounge room
* Second bathroom offers shower, toilet & vanity
* Separate dining area off main lounge
* Separate study nook off second lounge
* Laundry offering plenty of cupboard space
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Evaporative cooling system
* Oversize outdoor entertaining area
* Oversize shed (please see note section below)
* Double carport with side access if needed
* Fully fenced yard
* Pets may be considered with prior proven history
PLEASE NOTE: The owner will need a small area of the shed for storage (please talk to agent about this in further detail).
PLEASE ALSO NOTE: VIEWINGS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT THIS PROPERTY UNTIL THE NEW YEAR. IF YOU WISH TO BE "FIRST IN" TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION PENDING VIEWING.
Property Code: 1752