Located in one of the most tightly held positions in Port Elliot you will find this quality residence spread across 1 acre of self-sustainable living. There are so many special features here including high ceilings, generous floor plan, incredible produce garden which has almost 22 fruit trees and a wide variety of vegetables, solar, rain water, shedding plus so much more. What an incredible opportunity to secure this permanent rental as your new lifestyle. Only minutes to the heart of Port Elliot and pristine coastline at Horseshoe bay.
Floor plan comprising of:
- Front formal living is a very versatile space with bay window letting in natural light.
- Spacious light and bright open plan living, kitchen, dining is enormous with Italian tiles throughout, you can easily entertain all your family and friends.
- Show stopping solid Jarrah timber kitchen with island bench, skylight, double sink and filtered water, gas cooking, Miele pyrolytic wall oven brilliant bench and storage space, it really is every entertainers dream.
- Master bedroom with generous walk in robe and ensuite leading off the main bedroom.
- The guest wing comprises of 2 additional bedrooms, both with built in robes.
- Main bathroom with linen press, vanity with ample under bench storage. Shower and separate bath. Separate toilet.
- The laundry has built in cabinetry and is so large you can house your additional fridges and freezers.
- Outdoor patio fully paved with pizza oven, surrounded by beautiful trees, you will spend many hours enjoying the sun and listening to the tranquil bird life.
- Double garage under main roof with 2 roller doors with extra height clearance and rear roller door.
- The home itself has many special features including ducted R/C A/C, 12 solar panels 2.1kw system, and a 96,000L rain water. Here you have complete privacy, you don't even know you have neighbours.
- Outside you will be impressed with the love and care which has gone into creating the garden. Lovely palm trees, 22 varieties of fruit trees, extensive veggie patch with raised garden beds plus ample open space at the rear of the property great for the kids to play.
- Large 9x6m approx. shed
- Separate workshop for all your garden tools and storage needs.
- Side access for your caravan, boat and trailers.
Please note this property can include a Gardner to maintain the grounds but the weekly rental amount will be $550.00 per week.
Bond Amount including the gardener - $3,300.00
Without the Gardner pricing:
Rental amount per week - $500.00
Bond - $3,000.00
If you have any questions about this home please contact Mandy on 0448 484 414
To apply for this property please use this link in your web browser - https://is.gd/WweVcz